Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Now Those Are Some Clean Files / Wednesday, November 2

I found this in the kitchen. 


And was SUPER confused.

Why is there a blue thing in a parsley jar?

And why does is the parsley so pale and uniformly-shaped?  

OHHH. 

Rice!

OK. 

But what's the blue thing? 



One blue Smurf buttock? 

Lone Halloween candy? 

Was Lee trying to kill me by hiding a bead I could choke on in my rice?

I couldn't wait any longer.

I had to spill the beans.

Er, the rice.


Then I remembered. 

Thank God for Facebook. 

If it weren't for the Book of Many Faces, I wouldn't have any record of what I did. 


The great news?


It still works!

Today's lesson?

Dump your soggy electronics in a bunch of rice and forget it's there.

It'll work wonders!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go update my status.


No comments:

Post a Comment