Monday, September 26, 2011

RAWR! / Friday, September 23

'Turns out, I'm a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

I know. 

That's extreme.

But, in this case at least, true.

I left my camera at my sister-in-law's house this weekend.

Four hours away. 

Four hours and two pee-stops, to be exact.

Thankfully, it sounds like my buddy, Bruce, of Woodiees-inventor fame, is headed that way tomorrow and might just be able to swing by and snag the camera. (HI, BRUCE!) (THANKS, BRUCE!) (YOU'RE MY FAVORITE, BRUCE!) (I OWE YOU A REALLY BIG COFFEE, BRUCE!)

In the meantime, I'll be finding new and different (for me) ways of bringing you images. 

Here's one from the MN State Fair a few years back. 



It makes me think of hot dogs.

And corn dogs.

And cotton-candy.

And Kid Rock.

MAN, I love the fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment