Friday, September 30, 2011

We Interrupt This Blogcast ....

OK, I give up.

No, wait.

"Give up" isn't what I really mean.

How about ... "I'm changing the rules."?

Yup.

That's the one.

Since leaving my camera miles away, I am having a hard time posting old stuff when so much is happening TODAY that I just don't have a shot for.

And then I realized that I made up the rules, and I can change them.

So guess what?

We're skipping a few days.

ta-DA! <jazz hands>

While the thought of having holes in the timeline gives me palpitations, it's nothing in comparison to the flat-out anxiety of what feels like failure to me, not knowing what to post day-to-day until my camera comes home. (BeeTeeDubs ... that'll be tomorrow!)

I'm sure you can expect long, drawn out posts with tons of pictures over the next week and then we'll be all back on track, but in the meantime, please accept this rip in the time/space continuum.

(These are not the droids you are looking for.)

In the meantime, I give you another mustache shot.


Because I think I'm darned funny.

And it will make Maria squirm.

Honestly? For me, that's even funnier.


No comments:

Post a Comment