Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Scenes From A Tiny Plane's Window / Tuesday, October 18

I've been thinking about my sisters lately. (HI, JULIA!) (HI, HEATHER!)

Heather is hanging out in the South, while Julia lives in a fairly remote area of the Pacific Northwest. 

I say "remote" because if you want to fly there, you have to get climb into a pack of gum to do so.

Luckily, the pack of gum is shiny. 

We all know I like shiny!

Today, I'm going to show you the nifty cloud form thingies (sorry, Lisa) I saw during my last trip on the Pack of Gum Express.

There were choppy clouds.


And smooth clouds.


And sparse clouds.


The end.

(Lisa is a meteorologist.)

(I can only imagine how many times she cringed reading this.)

(What can I say?)

(I didn't go to no fancy, Ivy League college.)

(And I ain't no meteorologist.)

The end.

For real.

(In case you didn't see it, I bowed.)


1 comment:

  1. Excellent examples of classic cloud forms, Laura. I see you got some good shots of feathery clouds in there, too. :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete