Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monkey Butts! / Sunday, October 2

Last weekend, we made the two-pit-stop trek to my sister-in-law's (HI, CAMMY!) to hang out with her and her monkeys on the occasion of the anniversary of her birth. 

You keepin' up here?

That's right, it was Wammy's birthday!

We partied.

Hard.

That's a lie.

We don't party.

I just happen to be listen to KISS as I write this. 

What can I say? 

Paul Stanley's insistence at rock 'n rolling all night and partying every day is infectious.

My apologies.

One of our destinations that weekend was here:


If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. 

I'm not sure when they remodeled it, but HOLY MONKEY BUTTS is it cool!

And here we are at the monkey butt reference.

I may have mislead you.

I am not posting pictures of monkey butts.

That's not to say I don't have any.

You KNOW I do.

But this is a family show.

HA!

I crack myself up. 

This is most certainly not a family show.

I just try to keep it cleaner than how I usually speak. (Well hello, sailor!)

Let's roll that beautiful monkey footage, shall we?

Lee referred to this first tribe of primates as "jacuzzi monkeys" based on the ample NatGeo footage he's seen over the years of their species bathing in hot springs in China.


Please don't assume we're correct and that these guys really are from China. 

I took their pictures, I didn't interview them. 

They were too busy haulin' the kids to practice. 



And smoking corn cob pipes. 



Staring wistfully at some lady's Louis Vuitton bag.



And you know, hanging out.


Spend your Sunday with people you love today.

You know.

Hangin' out.


No comments:

Post a Comment