Friday, October 28, 2011

Martha, Sans Snooty / Friday, October 28

Crystal. 

What can I say about her?

Oh, right. 

What I always say.

That she makes Martha Stewart look like a crack whore.

Seriously. 

There is nothing this woman can't do. 

And she's always good at whatever she takes on.

She makes chandeliers from scratch. 


And she makes her own cutting table for her sewing room.

Yup. you heard me.

Out of a door. 



With a metal measuring tape for ... well, you know -- measuring.

And buttons.

Lots and lots of antique and vintage buttons.

And table legs, rescued from a table that otherwise didn't have a chance at happiness.


And then her husband created a quilt pattern with laminate flooring.

It's like a little slice of domestic heaven.

I could move in tomorrow.

Never mind that I can't sew a straight line to save my life.


1 comment: