Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Every Girl Needs A Bauble Of Her Own / Wednesday, August 25

I was surprised to find a package in the mail late last week addressed to yours truly. 


I couldn't remember ordering anything.

What I found inside was mighty enticing.  


 Just For You Jewelry And Beads was a familiar brand. Had someone sent me a present?

Holy cow, somebody kinda did!


Based on a conversation some months back, Tamra, the lovely and talented owner of Just For You, had splendidly, beautifully, perfectly created something I've wanted for a long time now.

Something to remind me to think big. Really big.

To rebel a little.

And to remember that what makes me different, makes me "Me".

My favorite number, cast in copper.


Before I met Tamra, every artisan I had spoken to told me it couldn't be done. 

Phrases like, "commas and decimal points don't exist for this kind of piece" were oft spoken.

Tamra wasn't havin' it. 

And now look. 


All I can say, is RAWK ON!

Thank you, Tamra. I absolutely LOVE it, and I can't wait to share my new ideas with you!


2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Love the story. Love the number. Love the bracelet. You, my dear, are a lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Laura for the lovely and wonderful compliments to both my talents and packaging! Glad you are enjoying your new jewels! It looks fabulous on you...Looking forward to our little get together, as soon as my schedule allows...

    ReplyDelete